Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Game Project

Just announcing that I am currently starting a full game project. I can tell you it is an RPG (Very old school, think mid-late 80s) and it is not based off of my demo, but rather I have started from scratch. I have got the basics working, and I am currently creating a map editor for the PC to help me out, as SCRED doesn't really do what I need.

I do also plan to release the source code for the editor when I release the game (Or maybe before, during development). I have chosen to write the editor in Visual Basic because I felt it would go with Petit Computer and maybe those of you who do not know any other languages can check it out and kind of segway into software development for the PC.

Anyways, stay tuned. More tutorials and information to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment